Delivery: Poslaju almost everyday, Visit my facebook for new updates! bag/clutch

Monday, March 22, 2010

U've banked in? and Photo Contest deadline!


HELLO!

1. Somebody bank-in/deposit cash RMXX in my account, but I don't know who. If u've ordered, pls tell me if your name is not in DELIVERY/PENDING LIST <-- click!

2. CPT PHOTO CONTEST WILL END THIS WEDNESDAY (28/3/2010).
Winners will be announce as soon as possible :)

3. I'm in the middle of replying emails and those who msg me in cbox. If u haven't received my reply tonight, pls check your SPAM or email me again.
So, tungguuuu :)



Trying to save?
Use your CPT Point if u were a previous buyer :)
Check your points HERE <--- Click!


OR


Not a previous buyer?
Make combine purchases to save on postage!


"Shop wisely", says miss CPT ^-*




**if u haven't read my previous msg, i did say that I'm not available last weekend to reply any email/sms. Hope u don't blame me for being late

=miss CPT=


Total Pageviews

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com