Delivery: Poslaju almost everyday, Visit my facebook for new updates! bag/clutch

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Longsleeve Lace-dress & Studded Longsleeves



Updated with
1. SWEET LACE DRESSES (Grey, Black, White)
2. Studded Long-sleeves
3. Next update : 12 adorable, love tees u don't wanna miss :)



Heyya girls, I know it's a little bit behind time to update lace dresses.
But we're still in the season bebeh!!
I've had these items for a while, but so not available to take pictures, edit etc :(

The pictures aren't perfect, it'll look sooo much prettier if modelled, so u can see it's real beauty..

**truly apologize for putting link to other blog-shop earlier**
I will upload my own photos soon :)




I've also updated with Studded LONGSLEEVES too!!
Seriously, it's hard to find nice longsleeves these days, so I'm happy to bring u this collection :)


Thanks for reading and be my follower!!

XOXO,
=wanie=

Total Pageviews

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com