Delivery: Poslaju almost everyday, Visit my facebook for new updates! bag/clutch

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Apologies for late delivery.


Dear Customers,

I would like to apologize for not able to

1. Reply your emails + SMS for inquiries + Raya wishes
- I went back to Malacca since 1st day of Raya and been busy ever since. Now I'm back to my hometown, so I'll be replying emails, posting parcels and updating wholesale catalogs slowly.

2. Deliver your parcel yesterday.
- I arrived home last night around 7.30pm, not able to catch the delivery man ;(

And parcel that should be posted last Thursday also cannot be done.
I already arrived at the post office around 3.30pm, but i was waiting for a customer's reply.
Around 3.50pm, I went to the main door, but it's CLOSED and there's nobody there!

I will start posting the parcel after this, sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you
for being patient.

Selamat Hari Raya and may Allah bless you and your family :)


-wanie-

Total Pageviews

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com