Delivery: Poslaju almost everyday, Visit my facebook for new updates! bag/clutch

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Pre-Order Korean Shoes *until 15 June only!





Okay ! Okay! I've already said before that pre-orders are totally hard to do.
But I just have the opportunities to do this, and these shoes are totally hard to resist!

What I have this time

ALL INCLUSIVE POSLAJU

Lots of wedges with various colors *RM60 - RM65
2 types of flats with various colors *RM55 each
Oxford booties, Killer Heels, Cover up heels *RM 60 - RM75 each


Details

Orders are open from now until15th June.
Payment of 50% are required upon booking

Availability of stocks will be confirmed 16th June - 21st June.
Balance of 50% are required if item is available

Items will be posted on 22 June or 23 June.

ALL INCLUSIVE POSLAJU :)

Click link below picture to redirect :)



Why Cheap.Pretty.Things ?
a. I'm an honest seller. I never went MIA and will try my best to settle any problems asap and satisfy my dear customers
b. I will try my best to inform any latest news, will make refund ASAP (in case items are not available)
c. I'm selling much cheaper than blogshops selling only SHOES *hopefully!


Hope it's not too complicated this time (my 2nd time doing pre-order)
I have a very nice supplier, so hope we're both able to handle this :)

If u are worried about pre-orders, or u just won't trust me, DO NOT ORDER.

I'm still thinking which one I would have for myself :P


Total Pageviews

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com