Delivery: Poslaju almost everyday, Visit my facebook for new updates! bag/clutch

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Last day! Last day! Last day!


Last day pre-order clothings and bags!

Don't miss it as this your ONLY CHANCE to buy these items!
I'm going to be busy starting next week, so not sure if I'm able to do any pre-order anymore.

It's unbelievably CHEAP!

Well my pictures aren't so nice, but the bags are nice!
if u saw it in other blogs, with their pretty and adorable model, price would be more expensive, don't u think? :P


Pre-order date
Today (Tuesday) : LAST DAY TO ORDER/ MAKE PAYMENTS
Wednesday : I will settle down with all orders
Thursday : Start posting!


WHOLESALERS ARE WELCOME TOO!
Bags - minimum order of 5 pieces
Clothing - at least 4 pieces of same item / 1 set

*You can invite all your friends to buy it, so u get better price!
but only if using same address for delivery :)


Total Pageviews

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com