Delivery: Poslaju almost everyday, Visit my facebook for new updates! bag/clutch

Friday, May 21, 2010

5days Pre-Order- Bags/LongCardigans/Dresses/Maxi *wholesale allowed!



Hi Loves!

I will open CPT's 1st pre-order tonight, around 11pm :)


Details of our pre-order:

1. Opens tonight until Tuesday (25/5/2010) night
2. Items will be deliver on Thursday
3. Payment of 50% is needed (not including postage)

*Since this is our very 1st time, hoping to get support from u girls.
I'm an honest seller, if u don't trust me, DO NOT ORDER!


Circumstances that might occur
a. Items are not available, in this case I will inform u to change items u want or I will make refund.
b. Delays in delivery - I will take stocks on Wednesday if everything went well. Who knows I might involve in accident etc, ayt?


WHOLESALE SECTION :)

*pls visit each blog for wholesale details.

To ensure ONLY SERIOUS wholesaler to deal with,
charged of RM50 will be imposed on those who wanted to buy in wholesale,
(to get the wholesale price list)
But don't worry, I will deduct it from total items u'll buy, and/or will transfer back the balance.

and NO, if u decided to buy only 2items, instead of 4(wholesale), this deposit will BURN


These are random pictures, there are lots more to come..














Love,
Miss CPT

Total Pageviews

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com