Delivery: Poslaju almost everyday, Visit my facebook for new updates! bag/clutch

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

RoXy PrOmO : LeT's PlaY!


I got some items but not able to take pictures yet.
Some are sold at offline bazaars, tq so much for UiTM students who visited us :)
If u saw 2 org gila suddenly open their car boot at DC on Sunday night, it's me+my friend.haha

DO VISIT MY DEAR FRIENDS TOO:

*she got some nice bags, some of wic I have. Vintage, Chanel and lots!*

*siriusly CHEAP and CUTE cottons and shawls*

*more TRUSTED pre-loved items*



RoXy ProMo : Let's PLAY!

Want to owns a RoXy, but, RM40 plus poslaju is too expensive for u?
Now u can stand a chance to give me your price!

ANY PRICE, YES, ANY!


I'm having RoxY sTocK CleaRanCe, sO instead of fixing the price, now i'll let YOU decide!

As long as u consider it REASONABLE, u can name it.

If I accept it, then it's a deal-lah.

But if not, then we'll deal again. haha


Nah, just name-your-price lah!


Only limited sizes available.
For items stated 'can be order', I'm not sure if I can still order it.
My supplier turns to supply Crocs instead.
Sad, yes!
Crocs? NO?


=miss CPT=


Total Pageviews

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com