Delivery: Poslaju almost everyday, Visit my facebook for new updates! bag/clutch

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Name Your Price on ANY CPT stuffs!


Promotion Date : 23/4/2010 until 15/5/2010


LINKS

Hey darlings, u heard me!

I'm having final exam right now, not able to update any stuffs for now :(

SO now you may name any price on items u've longed desired :P

TIPS!
1. Buy in bulk can help u save on postage! Find friends who might be interested too, to combine purchases.
2. If u buy in bulk, maybe..just maybe i'll be generous to give discounts.
3. If u were previous buyer, you can redeem your CPT Point (if 100pts).

Simple-gadGet RULES!
Items shall be paid immediately okay. Delivery will be made as soon as possible.
pls be patient waiting for my reply. I couldn't online everyday u know..


=miss CPT=
23/4/2010

Total Pageviews

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com