Delivery: Poslaju almost everyday, Visit my facebook for new updates! bag/clutch

Monday, December 21, 2009

Tracking no & update


After a little problems with our cars, eventually I'm able to send all parcels today! yaay!!

For those who gets free postage, u have to thank my mom for paying those for u guys! lol

Check your tracking no HERE.

Check your points HERE.

So girls, stay silently at home tomorrow ok? Hope it'll arrive tomorrow!
And pls email/text me once u receive it, that's my time to hear some good news :)

UPDATES!

Later tonight, I will update some bags.

Tiny reveals : Studded Christmas bags that will win your heart!
Available in cream/purple/black, limited qty.
So be sure to wait for the updates later tonight. Thanx!

-wanie-




Total Pageviews

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com